Dental Care South!
Your Family & Cosmetic Dentist In Tuscaloosa, AL
At Dental Care South, we care about the health of all our patients, and caring for your safety as we provide exceptional dental treatment is our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at 205.752.1929. You can also check out more patient reviews and video testimonials here!
Cutting Edge Dental Treatments
We truly seek to provide our patients with comprehensive dental care, and we are proud to offer patients a wide range of dental services. From cosmetic dentistry to family dentistry, there’s not much in the dental care realm that Dr. Skalnik cannot do. Some of our cosmetic services include:
Why Choose Dental Care South?
As a dentist in Tuscaloosa, AL, we provide more than dental care – we provide a supportive environment in which patients of all ages can receive top-notch care. Whether we’re seeing a child for his or her first dentist visit ever, or an adult who is ready to feel confident in the way their smile looks, we will provide the best care possible. Our personalized approach to dental care is unmatched, and that is why we are a trusted source of dental care.
We take into account your particular circumstances when designing your personal treatment plan.
Our friendly team of dental experts would love to welcome you to our dental office, we want you to feel at home.
Dr. Grant Skalnik is an experienced dentist who has been practicing for 19 years.
We have a full range of treatment options, including implants and cosmetic dental care.
Our Patients’ Response
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Skalnik’s passion for dentistry and eagerness to provide his patients with superior dental care shines through his work every day. He has been blessed enough to help thousands of patients achieve a healthy, beautiful smile, and he hopes to continue doing so for years to come.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
We gladly welcome new patients. We encourage you to visit our website to get acquainted with our services, staff, doctor, and more. If you are ready to take the next step and begin receiving quality dental care, please get in touch with one of our team members today. Contact us via our online contact form or by calling us at (205) 752-1929.We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming your lifelong partner in dental health!
Care Credit financing is now available.Care Credit
Our Tuscaloosa family dentistry has always maintained a safe environment for our patients. In response to the Coronavirus, the Alabama Dental Association together with the American Dental Association and Alabama Department of Public Health have recommended that dental practices adhere to additional infection control protocols. Therefore, we have made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- You will be asked to call our office once you have arrived for your appointment. A team member will meet you outside the front door.
- Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions before you enter the building and your temperature will be checked.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use before you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, books, coffee station, and so forth as those items are hard to clean and maintain during this time.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- The number of patients in the waiting room will be minimized to maintain social distancing. Only the patient will be allowed in the office at this time. Parents with children who are being treated or a caregiver accompanying an elderly patient will be allowed.